- We now have 2 nights left in our apartment; 3 nights left in France.
- I am going to cry when I see my parents – that’s just how I roll.
- We are getting a kitten this week. My brother has been doing some preliminary research at all of the animal shelters in Nashville.
- We are having a crepe party in our apartment in a matter of hours.
- Hanna Moran is spending the night tonight because we’ll obviously be so sad to leave her.
- Jonathan is eating lots of bread (see photo above) because we’re about to miss French bread more than we can explain.
- I have now lived well over a year of my life in France. To put that in perspective, for every 22 days of my life spent in the United States, I have spent 1 day in France. However, for every 22 pancakes I have eaten, I have probably eaten 5 crepes (I can’t stop.)