- Be grateful always. We are so very blessed.
- Be hospitable and welcoming to others with our words, personalities, and actions.
- Live both in the moment and with mindfulness of eternity.
- Less television. We are so very glad we don’t own one, but we are still guilty of occasional Hulu indulgences.
- Read more. (I am beginning to realize that these resolutions are not so different from last year’s).
- Play/write/record more music. Our album has been on hold because our Macbook is broken, but we’re so ready to have it done.
- Finish editing my novel (it is 55,000 words long and I’m overall pleased!) and get it PUBLISHED.
- Visit Sewanee more frequently. It is heaven on Earth.
- We want to become a family that goes to church every Sunday again. We’ve both missed it. We’re considering becoming members of Second Presbyterian.
- Eat more local/organic food.
Other plans the future holds in store:
– We are so excited about getting chickens! We just need to get a coop built and then head out to choose them!
– We are going to take a trip up to Baltimore/New York to visit Hanna, Savannah and Chris.
– We are going to take a trip to Auburn to visit Caitlin.
– Continue to work on our home and make it the best “little cabin in the woods in the middle of a big city” it can be.
Mostly, we have to lead a life worthy of these two young romantics.
They dreamed big.